Terms and Conditions of Deposit
Stuff we must inform you - please read to the end!
By placing a deposit and reserving a puppy from Bonsaviour Retrievers, the buyer agrees to all the following terms and conditions.
1. Deposits are non-refundable unless if through some tragic accident the reserved puppy were to die, be injured or develop a serious illness or disorder before going to puppy’s new home. This does NOT include minor imperfections and/or common breed conditions including, but not limited to uneven bites, elongated soft pallet, umbilical hernia, retained testicle/s & customer allergies etc. Deposit/s will be returned should Bonsaviour Retrievers be unable to provide a puppy from the reserved litter. Deposits will return upon a valid reason at Bonsaviours discretion and not if the customer has simply had a change of mind. Deposits may be rolled over to the next available litter upon agreement with the purchaser. A deposit forms a contract to commit to purchasing a puppy from Bonsaviour Retrievers and will be deducted from the full purchase price. A full puppy pack will be provided upon the collection of a puppy.
2. Balance due in cash, card or bank transfer only upon puppy collection day. Cheques are not accepted.
3. A puppy will not be released to buyer until payment is made in full. Failure to pay the balance in full on the agreed-upon pick-up/delivery date voids this agreement and seller may offer the puppy to another buyer without further obligation to the buyer placing this deposit. Failure of the buyer to complete this purchase would subject Seller to lost opportunities to sell the puppy to another buyer and retention of the deposit is meant to compensate the seller for lost time and additional expenses incurred.
4. Puppy collection date is based on Breeder’s estimation of when the puppy will be naturally weaned and ready to be placed in a new home. The Breeder reserves the right to retain the puppy past the original agreed-upon collection date if it is found to be beneficial to the health and well-being of the puppy. Please note puppies cannot legally leave their mother until reaching the age of 8 weeks.
5. Buyer understands that the puppy is being sold with KC Endorsements No breeding rights will be given. Endorsements may be removed by the breeder only if all known breed standard health checks have been made.
6. The buyer understands that there is no guarantee to size, weight, and/or color of puppy at maturity.
7. The Seller reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the deposit if made aware of any reason why a buyer might not provide a suitable environment for a puppy or buying to resell or buying as a gift for a third party. No puppies will be available for collection during the Christmas & New year period.
8. The Seller cannot guarantee puppy availability, nor puppy gender, only notes the customer's preference.
9. Puppies remain the property of Bonsaviour Silklake Ltd until paid forin full regardless of microchip i.d. transfer.
All timings are approximate and are subject to change, it is up to nature when the puppies arrive !!
Thank you for reading the statement.